Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Days in AZ that shook the world!!


I just recently returned from three very eventful days in AZ.  Great room, great food and great football.

Above is St. Vince outside the stadium before the Packers game.  People were standing in line to get a picture with him.  I fooled them all, I just took a picture of him...I did miss him blessing my Packer pursuits.



Here is the view of the game from our seats.  Great seats for a great game.  The AZ Cardinal fans were very accommodating...especially when the Pack blew them out.  Too bad the next game was not the same.


Here is the Prime Rib that Ryan ordered.  Billy ordered one also.  I stayed with a measly 22 oz Ribeye.  This was around 40 oz.  Billy was ashamed - he had never not finished a steak before.  He and Ryan chose to walk back to the hotel so they could sleep that night.




These two are scenes from the Fiesta Bowl Pre-Game party.  I wonder where all of the TCU fans were?


The home for the Fiesta Bowl.  I wonder how good the University of Phoenix football team is?  They have a great stadium...why have I never heard about them?


No Ernie...it is not what you think that is on my head.  It is a potato hat given to me by one of the BSU cheerleaders.  I did not wear it for much of the game so the family can quit hiding.


This is the scene from the trophy presentation.  I am now a converted BSU football fan.  What a great game and wonderful environment.  I hope to attend some more of these.  Keep winning BSU...and thanks Mom and Bill for the trip!!!

4 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Looks like a fun trip. I am disappointed in the guys who couldn't eat the whole 40 oz. I bet Lane would have loved that challenge!

Elder Ernest Elliott said...

Fun! What a whimp though, only 22 oz? (Although, I will be impressed if you finished that!)You probably ate an entire cow between all of you. Very impressive. Glad it was fun, and isn't the weather great?

Holly said...

I'm glad you have finally converted!

Babaganoosh said...

Those steaks are nothing. You should go to Texas. Like they say EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas.